These predictions are based on birth nakshatra (Star) . A nakshatra is calcualted from the moon's longitude during birth. In birth chart / jathaka this is denoted. The given predictions are for male horoscopes.
1. Physical features: Revati born will have very good physique, moderately tall and symmetrical bodies with fair complexion
2. Character and general events: He is very clean in his heart, sincere in his dealings and soft-spoken. He has knack of dealing with others as per the occasion warrants. He does not give much heed to others unnecessarily. Since he has a completely independent life he easily gets hurt when resistance arises. He cannot keep anything secret for too long time. He will not blindly believe even his loved ones. But once he takes somebody into confidence, it is not easy to keep away them out of his attachment
He is very hot tempered. Come what may, act according to his inner calling is his principle. He tries to observe the principle, which he feels, is correct and resist tooth and nail till the end for achieving or following that principle. He draws premature conclusion on any matter. He is God fearing, superstitious, religious and rigid in the observance of orthodox culture and principles
He is stubborn and ambitious. Even a slightest failure of his ideas or plan will give him maximum torture. Out of all the Nakshatra born persons, Revati born persons are the most God fearing and religiously much inclined. Hence they also enjoy the maximum blessings of the Almighty
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession: He will be interested in the scientific solutions, historical research and ancient cultures. He will be known publicly for the merits in any one of the three fields mentioned above. Ancient cultures include astrology and astronomy also
He can be a good physician, astrologer or poet. If he is employed in a government organization he can be the most successful person. Revati born are mostly settled in foreign countries. When I say foreign countries it includes quite a reasonable distance from one's own birthplace. He will come up in his life with his own efforts. His intelligence and abilities are the inherent qualities at birth. He cannot stick to any particular field of job for long time
He cannot expect to gain much compared to the ratio between work and reward till his 50th age. Period between 23 years and 26 years will be a good period whereas period between 26 to 42 years of age will mark a lot of problems both financially, mentally and socially. It is only after his 50th year he can think of worriless and stable life.
4. Family life: He cannot have any help from his relatives and even from father. In other words, he is unlucky to enjoy the benefits from his near and dear ones. However, his married life will be moderately good. His spouse will be quite an adjusting type
5. Health: He is prone to fever, dysentery or dental diseases, intestinal ulcers and ear problems.