These predictions are based on birth nakshatra (Star) . A nakshatra is calcualted from the moon's longitude during birth. In birth chart / jathaka this is denoted. The given predictions are for male horoscopes.
1. Physical features: One of the peculiar body phenomena is that he has a lifted ankle of the foot. He is of medium size. Broad cheeks with flushy lips
2. Character and general events: He is generally a peace loving person but occasional blasting has also been noticed. He is a very simpleton type. Since he is very much principled, he has to suffer a lot mentally as he takes into his heart even a small confrontation or problem. He likes good food and is a voracious eater. He is not very particular about dresses
He normally expresses impartial opinion. He does not believe in the blind principles of religion. He is ever ready to lend a helping hand to the needy. Even so, hatred and resistance will be his reward in return. He can easily enjoy the respects and confidence of others even if he is financially weak. He is God fearing and performs religious rites in accordance with the scriptures. While the native will be moderately rich, he likes to have respect and honor from the public rather than accumulating money. He is impartial in expressing his views
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession: As he is a born intelligent and has the knack of trade he can shine in any type of job he undertakes. If he is employed in a government organization he can look forward for unexpected gains or promotions from the government. He is capable of quite independent life both socially and financially. Period between 24 and 33 years of age will mark remarkable all-round progress in his life. Even though occasional mental tension is not ruled out during this period. Period between 40 years and 54 years of age will be his golden period when he can establish fully. He keeps much restriction on the spending activities
He can shine in the field of business, banking, government job, or as a teacher, actor or writer, research worker and astrologer or astronomer. If in government service, most of the Poorva-Bhadrapada born are engaged in the revenue collection department or in any capacity where cash transactions take place
4. Family life: He cannot enjoy fully the love and affection from his mother. As per the learned in astrology, the native will cause death or separation of his mother early. But in my personal experience, the native cannot derive full love and attention of his mother, as she will be working. Naturally, being a working mother, she is away most of the time and the native is automatically separated. Hence our ancients who have written this dictum are also correct to the extent of separatiosn, but not to the extent of death. For causing death other planetary affliction is also necessary and birth in this Nakshatra alone is not sufficient.
One of the redeeming features is that there will be a lot of things with which he can be proud of his father. Subject to other favorable planetary positions, father of the native has been found to have fame and possess a very good moral character. Such popularity may be mainly in the field of fine arts, oration or in the writing field. In spite of these good qualities of his father, the native quite often disagree with the opinion and confrontation takes place
5. Health: He is prone to paralytic attack, acidity and diabetes. He may have problems with the ribs, flanks and soles of the feet.